Create pixel-perfect imagery with the high-end panel quality of the fully professional NEC M321 large format display with clear tempered 10-point IR touch pre-installed. By focusing on customer needs while also offering professional reliability, the M series displays give customers a digital signage display lineup without all the costs. This M series display can support both landscape and portrait orientations while also containing a an anti-glare panel to allow for easy readability for true commercial applications. The new product contains a full metal mechanical chassis, allowing for a more robust design necessary for commercial applications while maintaining the attractive aesthetics that allow the focus of onlookers to be on what matters – the message. Simple and targeted connectivity options allow customers to have the up-to-date options that they need while not having to overpay for excess and unused interfaces. The NEC M series boasts 450 cd/m² brightness which is ideal for a majority of digital signage applications in corporate, higher education, restaurant, retail and grocery store environments when the focus should be on the message, not the budget. Share your message, your way.
- Landscape and Portrait orientation allows for flexibility of installation dependent on your needs
- 450 cd/m2 brightness and HDR compatibility will capture the attention of audience in almost any situation
- Bidirectional and Full External Control allows for easy integration into control systems via LAN or RS232C
- Failover Capabilities with full Input Detect functionality allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails
- Full 3 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of this investment
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB
- NaViSet Administrator 2 Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations