New rack solution “Deep Profile Cabinet” line is disguised as elegant furniture that handles all A/V and media needs and can be customized to match décor of any room.
Beauty is much more than skin deep, as proven by the new Deep Profile Cabinets lineup. It’s real furniture, and it includes the look, feel, finish and exceptional quality of Salamander Designs furniture, but it’s also a real equipment rack that can house all audio, video and media technical equipment and accessories.
Key Features & Options
- Gorgeous cabinets available in a wide array of finishes
- All aluminum chassis
- Equipped with optional rails front and back
- Handles all inside standard rack mounting and rack mount options (with optional rails)
- Removable cartridge for ongoing use, adjustments and future needs
- Saves time and money for all involved
- Can be pre-installed and then deployed ready for use
- Design Your Own services options, leveraging newly announced Design Services Team
- Optional active cooling prevents heat build-up with thermostatically controlled fans
“When designing technical furniture, we considered how the user will feel and how the technology will be stored and serviced,” said Scott Srolis, vice president of sales and marketing at Salamander Designs. “By listening to customers, we’ve learned they do not want the visual of a server farm and wiring in the middle of the workplace. With our DNA and extensive background in home furnishings, we can make a truly beautiful and elegant solution.”
“Our alternative,” he continued, “the Deep Profile Cabinet line, does everything an equipment rack can do and is a far more stylish, tasteful solution. Users can organize tons of gear in a small or medium room and have it all useable yet stored away in a deep professional-grade cabinet. And the furniture is built to Salamander’s lifelong standards right here in the USA.”
Integrators are invited to visit Salamander Designs during InfoComm at Booth #N1516 to learn more about the exciting new rack alternative, the Deep Profile Cabinet solution, to see the all of Salamander’s 2018 lineup, and meet with Salamander’s management and professional sales team members.