The SoundTube XT850 is a premium 2-way outdoor loudspeaker solution for installations requiring high-performance sound in a durable speaker design. The XT850 is designed for full-range back-ground/foreground music and paging. The sealed, in-ground enclosure design delivers true low end response (38 Hz, – 10 dB) and optimal off axis performance. The XT850 includes theft-resistant mounting hardware and a weather-proof 5-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100 Volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology provides smooth 360° H off-axis coverage and reduces overall system costs
- One 8.0 in (203 mm) weatherproof polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround and one 1.0 in (25mm) aluminum dome tweeter with integrated horn and mounting bracket
- UV-, scratch-, chlorine-, and weather-resistant with professional-grade components for long-lasting performance and durability
- Patented, durable and weather sealed Zero-Reflection™ enclosure
- Weather-proof 5-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100 Volt applications with transformer bypass position 64W Watt transformer included
- Liquid-tight compression fittings for water-tight protection
- Multiple wire inlet locations for fast and easy daisy chaining.
- Stainless steel fasteners and grille