The IPD-Hub 2 DSP amplifier gives designers and installers an IP-based option for traditional 70V/100V distributed audio systems in small to midsize applications. The IPD-Hub 2 utilizes a Dante infrastructure for flexible audio distribution. The amp is complete with local and Dante inputs and local and network control to address requirements for commercial audio connectivity in numerous scalable systems such as retail, bar, restaurants, hospitality, spas, education facilities, and more.
- Feature rich IP-based, Dante™ connected option for traditional 70V/100V distributed audio systems in small to mid-size applications.
- AES67 Compatible
- Configurable priority paging inputs provided.
- Remote volume control and selection between two sources is supported on the single IPD-Hub 2 with the SoundTube RVC-1.
- Integrated DSP provides input mixing and equalization to optimize the performance of any ceiling or in-wall speaker.
- Software setup through unIFY Control Panel.