Monitor Audio has all your rear and side channel requirements covered with the Silver FX, a loudspeaker specially designed for 5.1 and 7.1 systems and featuring Monitor Audio’s advanced technology. This wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up. The discreet profile and angled baffle design of Monitor Audio’s specially-developed Silver FX incorporates a single 6-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver featuring RST technology and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for dipole or bipole orientation, giving it maximum flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement and with recessed terminations
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dual 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeters featuring vented Neo magnet system tuned for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- 6-inch bass/mid driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile ensures best damping and mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) carefully optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity