The Monitor 200 slender floor standing speakers reveal every aspect of a performance. Their sleek lines and orange drivers make them a stylish addition to any room. The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floor stander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power. Two 51/2" MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
- Classic monitor audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones - adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) - easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM dome tweeter - derived from monitor audio’s award-winning bronze series
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology - for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floor standing models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability