In monopole mode for discrete side or rear sound channels its front-firing 61/2" RST bass/mid-driver and C-CAM ribbon transducer deliver accurate ultra-wideband sound to match the tonal balance of any 'Gold' speaker combination. In dipole mode the Gold FX uses two pairs of side firing 4" C-CAM bass/mid drivers and 25 mm C-CAM gold-dome tweeters, combined with the tailored output from the front-firing bass/mid driver to provide wonderfully diffuse yet tonally precise surround effects. The Gold FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls. Installation is made easy by the inclusion of a 'sloppy fit' wall bracket, which allows levelling and adjustment prior to fixing.
- C-CAM (ceramic-coated aluminium/magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60kHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST (rigid surface technology) drivers
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration