get inspired with the newest ideas in light and shade control, plus colored accessories
Coopersburg, PA (April 24, 2012) — Light control manufacturer Lutron Electronics will be showcasing its latest energy-saving light and shade controls at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, taking place April 24-26, 2012 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Ill. Lutron will be located at booth #1275.
Lutron will be showing attendees how to “Redo, Renew and Refresh” their spaces with the latest products, including the new Serena® battery-powered window shades, the Maestro® occupancy sensing switch and the Satin Colors_ collection of phone jacks, cable jacks, receptacles, fan controls in more than 20 trending colors.
Lutron will also be hosting two seminars:
Managing and Maximizing the Effects of Lighting
- 4-6pm on Monday, April 23
- Presented by: Staci Quirk, Product Marketing Manager, Lutron
- CEUs: 0.2; NKBA Hours: 2 – registration required
- In this interactive session, you'll discover how to enrich your kitchen and bath designs with the right lighting techniques and lights sources—as well as learn how lighting control creates more beautiful, comfortable, and functional spaces, all while saving energy.
- At the conclusion of this session, you will have the ability to:
- identify key light sources and fixtures and explain where they work best in an application
- describe lighting legislation and codes
- explain how simple lighting control solutions can improve your design and enhance your client's lifestyle
New Shading Innovations to Enhance Your Business
- 12:30-1pm on Wednesday, April 25th
- NKBA Booth - Center Stage - Booth #2131
- discussion will focus on the new, lower cost automated shading solutions from Lutron
- presented by David Weinstein, Vice-President, New Business Development, Lutron
- free of charge - no registration required