Coopersburg, PA (February 12, 2014) – Lutron Electronics, maker of energy-saving wireless light and shade control, is helping installers grow their lighting and shading control businesses with its Residential Opportunities Tour. Started in 2011, the nationwide tour is designed to offer hands-on training and education for Lutron dealers selling RadioRA® 2 and HomeWorks® QS total home control systems. The 2014 tour will hit 15 cities.
The 2014 tour offers two targeted sessions, allowing attendees to maximize their time by attending the session(s) that best suit their needs.
- Full-day session for HomeWorks QS Qualified Accounts is designed for programmers, system designers and project managers from HomeWorks QS qualified accounts. The session will cover HomeWorks QS and RadioRA 2 hardware and software updates, new shading solutions, LED lamp and driver technology, using Lutron products for confident LED control, using EcoSystem® ballasts/drivers with a HomeWorks QS system, the Lutron Support Community, troubleshooting tips and best practices.
- Full-day session for RadioRA 2 Trained Installers is designed for RadioRA 2 programmers, system designers, and project managers. The session will cover RadioRA 2 hardware and software updates, new shading solutions, LED lamp and driver technology, using Lutron products for confident LED control, the Lutron Support Community, troubleshooting tips and best practices.
“The Residential Opportunities tour has been extremely successful the past three years,” said Rich Black, Director, Residential Product Management and Business Development at Lutron. “The tour provides in-depth product updates, technical training on new high-efficacy light sources, and advanced troubleshooting techniques. This Tour provides the technical know-how necessary for our accounts to grow their business,” said Black.
The 2014 tour schedule:
- February 10-13 in New York City, NY
- February 19 20 in Coopersburg, PA
- February 24-27 in Los Angeles, CA
- February 24-26 in San Francisco, CA
- March 3-4 in Seattle, WA
- March 6-7 in Vancouver, BC
- March 10-11 in Charlotte, NC
- March 13-14 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- March 17-18 in Denver, CO
- March 20-21 in Phoenix, AZ
- March 27-28 in Chicago, IL
- March 31-April 1 in Austin, TX
- April 3 and 4 in Washington, DC
- April 7 and 8 in Boston, MA
- April 14-15 in Toronto, ON
Visit www.lutron.com/lcionline to register using a Lutron Lighting Control Institute (LCI) online account. Promotional discounts will be offered on-site for products, tech kits and demos. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.