Coopersburg, PA (October 25, 2013) – Lutron Electronics, the leader in energy-saving, wireless light and shade control, today announced the availability of The Lutron Fabric Collections App - a mobile iPad® application that allows users to easily browse more than 1,500 fabric options for Lutron motorized shading solutions.
- The app allows users to:
- quickly view fabrics within a collection or by shade type
- order fabric samples
- email, print, or post fabric selections
- review high-performance fabric specifications
- get inspired with beautiful imagery that showcases numerous shade styles
- experience how selected fabrics will affect a space
- get educated on the benefits of motorized shading
- access additional sales tools, like videos and brochures
“We are committed to helping our customers understand the benefits of motorized shades and providing them with the tools they need to make informed decisions about which shade styles and fabric types are right for their homes and offices,” said Ed Blair, Vice-President and General Manager of Lutron. “The new app showcases the depth and beauty of the new Lutron Design Collections and helps people envision how they will use these products as both a design element, and as a practical, energy-saving window covering,” said Blair.
The app is available free of charge on Apple iTunes®.