The Juice Goose iP 50-RX is a web based power distribution device with RX Series AC power protection that can be accessed via Ethernet connection. With this remote access, two individual AC receptacles can be turned on and off independently. The iP 50-RX has a fifteen amp capacity.
The iP 50-RX can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface (GUI) that can be accessed by any web browser. It can also be remote controlled by TCP/IP or UDP connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
- On board web server (GUI), TCP/IP or UDP remote control
- Easy set up
- Front panel indicators for network connection and outlets on
- Administrator and User login options
- Automatic Power Cycle to reboot a network data router if network connection is lost
- RX Series AC line surge protection
- Web server: All iP Series products have an on board web server that provides graphic user interface for controlling equipment connected to the iP Series unit
- TCP / IP CONTROL: It is possible to control and monitor iP 50-RX over Ethernet using raw TCP protocol. In this mode, any PC ( Windows, Linux, Mac ) can connect to the iP 50-RX over a TCP/IP connection using a suitable TCP/IP client program
- Local monitoring: There are four LED lights on the front of the iP 50 chassis. Two lights indicate which of the two Power Pods have been turned on. One light indicates that the iP 50 is plugged into electric power and connected to an active data network
- RX series power protection: Juice Goose RX Series products use a patented Hybrid Filter Technology to clean up both normal mode (between line and neutral) and common mode (between neutral and ground) noise without contaminating the ground line