Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Model: PowerLite 760W
Seven New Models Give Teachers Advanced Connectivity Options and Exceptional Image Quality to Engage their Students
Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide,1 today expanded its impressive classroom projector lineup with seven new PowerLite® projectors built specifically for the K-12 education environment to increase student engagement and collaboration. The PowerLite E20, X49 and W49 are powerful, budget-friendly classroom projectors; the PowerLite 118, 119W, 982W, and 992F are networkable classroom projectors with premium connectivity and audio. The PowerLite 992F also comes equipped with Miracast® and built-in wireless with enterprise-level security for enhanced connectivity and flexibility. Epson’s new PowerLite projectors will be on display at FETC 2020 in Miami, Fla. from Jan. 15-17, 2020 at Epson’s booth, #2507.
“We standardized on Epson projectors because of the quality of their images, affordability, and incredible customer service,” stated Danny Warren, director Technology, Print Shop, Central Stores, Des Moines Public Schools. “We are continually impressed by Epson’s ability to design projectors that meet the evolving needs of classrooms.”
The new PowerLite projectors are designed to meet the specific needs of today’s educators and students, and offer convenient and affordable classroom solutions with advanced connectivity, high brightness and long lamp life for less maintenance. Merging diverse wired and wireless options with Epson’s 3LCD technology and up to 4,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness,2 the PowerLite projectors deliver big, bright images for easy-to-read presentations and offer multi-device tools that enable students to engage in collaborative learning environments. They also allow educators to simultaneously display content from up to four devices with the Epson iProjection™3 wireless display solution with a built-in moderator function. Plus, with Miracast technology the PowerLite 992F allows educators to easily connect with a laptop, tablet or smartphone and mirror Full HD content including movies, videos, photos and music – all without a single cable.
“In today’s tech-forward world, it is imperative that classrooms are equipped with the right tools to captivate students and encourage engagement,” said Veronika Knight, product manager, Projectors, Epson America, Inc. “We go into classrooms to garner feedback and insight from educators and keep this in mind when designing new classroom presentation tools. Understanding the need for enhanced innovation, we aim to provide teachers with flexible, low-maintenance and high-quality display solutions that meet their presentation needs and encourage student involvement.”
The new PowerLite projectors come equipped with flexible display capabilities and allow teachers to utilize wall space while the projector is not in use, unlike permanent flat panel options. Additional features include:
- Ultra-bright, vivid images – Varying from XGA to Full HD resolution and up to 4,200 lumens of equal color and white brightness,2 the projectors deliver big, bright images even in well-lit rooms
- Low-priced, long lasting lamp life – Get up to 17,000 hours of lamp life in ECO Mode4 at an affordable price
- Advanced network connectivity – Includes HDMI, RJ-45 (excludes PowerLite E20), and optional wireless for easy classroom collaboration. Integrated wireless networking with enterprise-level security and Miracast is available on the PowerLite 992F.
- Epson iProjection3 with built-in moderator function – Connect up to 50 devices, including Chromebook™, iOS, Android, Mac® and PC screens3 and simultaneously display content from up to four devices3
- Easy setup with flexible positioning – Be up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient controls, and get wall space back when the projector is not in use
Acoustix Audio Video
4126 Egan Dr
Savage, MN 55378