Christie display cubes offer great image stability, consistent brightness uniformity, 24/7 reliability, worry-free operation, ease of maintenance, and superior long life performance.
You expect quality. You need an effective solution that works reliably 24/7, no questions asked. Rear projection video walls are a must to maximize your efficiency and response time when monitoring or managing critical real-time information and situations. Whether it’s people, processes, assets or infrastructure, seamless video walls provide an unparalleled means to quickly and effectively share large amounts of information for monitoring and control.
For more than 30 years, Christie has been manufacturing high-performance video wall display systems that can positively affect our everyday lives. Our display cubes are purpose built for 24/7 data-monitoring environments and we offer a wide range of resolutions, brightness and display sizes.
- Shallow 24" depth requires minimal space allocation
- Industry standard 4:3 aspect ratio
- Only 1mm nominal space between screens
- The best technologies used to ensure high reliability and long life
- Geometric precision for seamless imaging across multiple displays
- ArrayLOC™ - intelligent automatic brightness and color management
- Reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace
- Very wide color gamut for superior color reproduction
- Ultra high contrast, view-ability and display performance
- Zero maintenance design - no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels
- Solid-state design - no arc lamps, motorized color wheels or mechanical apertures
- Designed for long-term use and performance - no need to replace in a few years
- >60,000 hours rated LED life
- Modular design for minimal downtime if a repair is required
- Overall system provides up to six years of worry-free performance
- >50,000 hours MTBF on major modules
- DLP® display technology for superior long term performance and reliability
- Dust free sealed optics protect key optical components from even the smallest of particles