The Christie® CP4425-RGB pure laser cinema projector brings a premium movie-going experience to mainstream theatres. Featuring CineLife+™ electronics and Real|Laser™ illumination, this compact, all-in-one DCI-compliant projector excels in image quality and operational lifetime while providing a low total cost of ownership. With the CP4425-RGB, exhibitors can impress audiences with incredibly colorful and detailed, true-to-life images while benefiting from an affordable platform that will perform well into the future.
An engineered standard
Christie Real|Laser uses compact, next-generation Multi Laser Pack Devices (MPDs) that achieve never-before-seen breakthroughs in brightness, color reproduction, image uniformity, contrast, and operational lifetime. Featuring our patented fully sealed optical path, Real|Laser offers long-term stability and reliability.
Advanced cinema electronics
Projector set-up is quick and easy with the auto-configure feature, the projector’s motorized lens mount, and the newly integrated Electronic Color Convergence (ECC) feature for perfect color alignment. CineLife+ is compatible with select third-party IMBs, and its wide range of inputs not only support all existing content formats but futureproofs your investment for years to come. And you can use the CineLife+ RemoteUI to securely control the projector via the web on all popular browsers, eliminating the need for a touch panel controller.
Day-one performance - the perfect image all the time
With Christie LiteLOC™ and Mystique™?Cinema, movies will always look as good as they?did?on day-one.?Factory-calibrated?LiteLOC white-point?tracking automatically maintains?color balance and brightness throughout the projector’s operational life for years of stable, virtually maintenance-free operation.?And with Mystique Cinema-an integration kit with auto-calibrating image alignment software and camera that's ready to align the pixels from a single projector or images from 2-you’ll have a completely seamless on-screen image in seconds. Easily optimize and maintain?the?image quality that keeps audiences coming back.
- Long-lasting light source - More than 50,000 hours of stable DCI-specified on-screen brightness with 8-10 years of low-maintenance operation
- Exceptional efficiency - >14 lumens/watt for high brightness without high power usage
- Improved color gamut - Reproduces >95% of the Rec. 2020 color gamut to create more color-rich pictures using individual red, green, and blue laser diodes
- Enhanced Wavelength Diversity - Uses multi-wavelength primary color lasers to improve image performance on high-gain screens
- Unobtrusive installation - Compact, all-in-one form factor with a thermal redesigned cooling system that helps make it 2.5x quieter than its predecessor
- Ultra-low maintenance - Tool-free filter replacements and fully-sealed optics for protection against dust-ingress
- Future-proofed - Capable of playing back incredibly high bit-rate content up to 4K at 120Hz - 10x greater than the DCI-standard 250Mbps
- Backwards compatibility - Fully-compatible with existing accessories-including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses-for additional cost-savings
- Field-serviceable laser design - Easily and affordably upgrade and replace laser devices to maintain the projector at optimum performance