Christie® CineLife+™ CP4420-Xe cinema projectors deliver long-term brightness and excellent image performance with the lowest operating costs in their brightness class. Featuring our ultrafast CineLife+ electronics processing with an intuitively easy-to-use UI, CineLife+ Xe redefines the cinema experience for both audiences and operators.
Enjoy a lower total cost of ownership, greater reliability than the competition can offer, longer lamp life with genuine Xenolite® Ultimate Performance lamps-plus the flawless image cinemagoers expect and love. Xenon projectors are more optically efficient and require less filtering to achieve the DCI-P3 color space than alternative light sources, second only to RGB pure laser.
Advanced cinema electronics
The streamlined UX-designed interface of CineLife+ simplifies the playback and management of cinema movies and alternative cinema content. Projector set-up is quick and easy with the auto-configure feature, a motorized lens mount, and the newly integrated Electronic Color Convergence (ECC) feature for perfect color alignment. CineLife+ is compatible with select third-party IMBs, and its wide range of inputs not only supports all existing content formats but future-proofs your investment for years to come. And you can use the fully integrated, fully scalable, VNC-based CineLife+ RemoteUI to securely control the projector via the web on all popular browsers, eliminating the need for a touch panel controller.
- Affordable performance - Enjoy the long life of Christie Xenolite Ultimate Performance lamps
- Hyper-realism - Displays content without motion blur or artifacts
- Future-proofed - High frame rate capable: 4K 120fps or 4K 60fps/eye 3D playback with a suitable IMB
- Ultra-fast processing - HDMI 2.0 and 4x 12GB SDI inputs for 1.06G pixels/sec
- Easy to install - Lightweight all-in-one chassis for flexible mounting
- Flexibility in brightness - Operates with standard 2.0kW, 3.0kW, and 3.0.kW high performance lamps
- Backwards compatibility - Fully-compatible with all existing Solaria Series 2 accessories, including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses for additional cost-savings
- Christie LiteLOC™ - Maintains constant brightness and stable color accuracy over the operational lifetime
- Electronic color convergence (ECC) - Provides perfect alignment throughout the entire image
- Easy to maintain - Tool-less filter replacements and quick access for simple in-house lamp changes
- Assured reliability - Split-power operation for use with a UPS (uninterruptible power supply)