As the pioneer of digital projection technology for cinema, with more digital cinema solutions deployed worldwide than any other manufacturer, it’s only fitting that we’re the first to offer digital cinema solutions based on 4K, Series 2 DLP® technology from Texas Instruments. The Christie® Solaria™ Series provides the only solution built with the Christie 4K+4 advantage. Coupled with the Christie IMB, the Christie Solaria Series is the most reliable, cost-effective 4K DLP Cinema® solution available today.
The Christie CP4200 platform is the only 4K DLP solution able to provide the world’s most brilliant 3D images, the highest level of content security, the easiest adaptability, operation and maintenance. Fully DCI compliant, and built on our extensive cinema experience Christie’s 4K solution incorporates the proven design concepts of the bestselling Christie CP2200 platform. The Christie Solaria Series is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema; capable of displaying premium 4K content or 2D/3D 2K High Frame Rate (HFR) feature films and alternative content in its original format.
- Easy to operate - touch panel, or web-based GUI. Intelligent lens system (ILS™) for fast set-up
- Flexibility of brightness - Operates with standard 2kW up to high performance 6kW lamps
- Compatibility - works with Christie and 3rd-party IMBs, accessories and lenses
- Affordable performance - Christie Xenolite long-life, lower powerconsumption lamps
- Brightest picture - delivers the highest lamp brightness for the longest duration
- Reliability - split power operation for use with UPS