The Christie® CP2320-RGB gives exhibitors the latest innovations in RGB pure laser technology at a cost of ownership comparable to Xenon. Featuring CineLife electronics and RealLaser™ illumination, the CP2320-RGB excels in image quality, operational lifetime and overall cost. Its compact all-in-one form factor does not require any external chillers or parts for a seamless installation into any booth. Now is the time to make the switch to RGB pure laser.
Image performance at its finest
The CP2320-RGB produces impeccable image quality that audiences notice. By combining 2K resolution, an expanded color gamut, and contrast ratios that far exceed the DCI specification, the CP2320-RGB keeps stride with the enhancements in cinematic content to reveal a whole new depth of detail.
- Long-lasting, reliable light source - Christie RealLaser provides 75,000 hours of optimal performance before dropping to 50% of the original brightness
- Impeccable image quality - Expansive color gamut and contrast ratio of 3,000:1 deliver an ultra-realistic presentation quality
- Ultra-low maintenance - Fully-sealed optics allows for zero dust-ingress
- Christie CineLife electronics - Streamlined UX-designed interface for simple playback, scheduling and management of cinema content when used with the Christie IMB-S3
- Future-proofed - High frame rate capable: 2K at 120fps and 4K at 48fps for native 4K 3D playback
- Compact form factor - Fits seamlessly into existing booths for easy installation
- Backwards compatibility - Fully-compatible with existing accessories including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses for additional cost savings