Versatile cart accommodates rack mountable AV equipment
Eden Prairie, Minn., USA (JUNE 2014) - www.chiefmfg.com - Chief, an industry leader in AV mounting solutions, helps installers meet the expanding demands of mobile video conferencing solutions with the new Fusion® Extra-Large Video Conferencing Cart.
The video conferencing solution continues the tradition of the installer-inspired Fusion series with quick adjustments and customization. The cart especially helps maximize investment in video conferencing equipment for several rooms in corporate, government or education environments.
“The extra-large video conferencing cart was designed with the installer and end-user in mind,” said Kathryn Gaskell, Product Manager. “This solution comes with rack hardware and shelving to accommodate a variety of mobile video conferencing needs, and it ships fully assembled and ready to go.”
The cart was designed for 37-70” displays up to 250 pounds (113 kg). It also can be customized for dual monitor video-conferencing use with the dual monitor accessory (FCA623B).
Other features include:
- A turn knob to allow a single user to easily adjust the screen height 41.9 to 50.4” (106.4 to 128.0 cm)
- Sleek two-toned aesthetic that fits in multiple environments
- Pre-installed rack rail for 11 RUs of rack mountable and non-rack mountable AV components
- Removable side, rear and front panels for easy component access and cable management
- Includes 14” (356 mm) wide above or below component shelf (FCA501)
- Ships fully assembled on a pallet
- Lockable front casters
The XVAU is now shipping. Customize your solution with the many Fusion accessories that also work across the ceiling, cart and bolt-down solutions.
See the XVAU on display at InfoComm booth C6830.