AXIS F4005-E is an easy-to-install, vandal-resistant recessed dome sensor unit for discreet surveillance indoors, outdoors and in vehicles.
For use with an AXIS F Main Unit, AXIS F4005-E is ideal for retail, office and banking environments, as well as inside buses and emergency vehicles. With IP66 and IK09 ratings, the rugged sensor unit withstands dust, rain, snow, vibration, shock, impact and temperature fluctuations.
AXIS F4005-E provides a 1080p resolution and a wide 110º horizontal field of view. It has a tilt range of 120°, enabling the sensor unit to be directed to the desired viewing area. AXIS F4005-E supports Axis’ Corridor Format to suit more vertically oriented areas such as staircases, hallways and aisles. A rotation tool is supplied for leveling the image. The sensor unit comes with a 12-m (39 ft.) cable for connection to a main unit.
- Vandal-resistant, recessed dome for indoor, outdoor and in-vehicle use
- Fixed lens with 1080p resolution
- Wide 110º horizontal field of view
- Supports WDR - Forensic capture (with AXIS F41 main unit)
- Supports Axis’ corridor format
- Includes installation guide and Windows decoder 1-user license