The Director® Model M6800 Matrix Amplifier from AudioControl is the first of its kind and one of the highest power, most flexible multi-zone amplifiers designed exclusively for the custom-install market. The Director® Model M6800 builds upon the success of AudioControl’s The Director® Series, driving 16-channels of high-power amplification in a compact 2U chassis, delivering over 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel at 4 ohms and 400 watts at 8 ohms bridged, all channels driven.
Featuring a powerful on-board DSP, The Director Model M6800 has the benefit of operating either as a standalone matrix-amplifier or as part of a 3rd party control system from companies including Crestron, Savant, RTI or Control 4.
The Director Model M6800 is designed, engineered and manufactured in Seattle, USA.
- Network DHCP Signal Matrix Amplifier With Volume Control
- 16 Channels x 100 Watts at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 16 Channels x 200 Watts at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable to 400 Watts of Bridged Power
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Performance
- Built-In Speaker Optimization Profiles
- Ethernet Port for Status Monitoring, Source Switching and 12 Volt Trigger Control
- Built in Matrix Delivering Analog or two digital inputs to be routed to any zone output on single or multiple amplifiers
- Network Programmable Graphic & Parametric Equalization with User Memories
- Assignable Names for All Zones & Amplifier
- Digital Signal Sense
- Programmable Electronic Crossover for Local Subwoofer Applications; Subsonic Filter
- AudioControl LightDrive Anti-Clipping Speaker Protection
- Local Inputs with Pass Thru / Loop Outputs
- Dual Digital Audio Bus Inputs
- Compact 2U Rack Space (Includes Rack Mount Brackets)
- Home and Commercial Installations
- The Director Model M6800, Speaker Connectors, Remote Connector, Power Cood, Manual, Warranty