Built from a legacy of respected premium power amplifiers, AudioControl’s G4 series amplifiers offer effortless power and efficiency, delivering impressively dynamic and detailed audio across all channels.
Incorporating AudioControl’s unique, highly efficient, and cool-running Class H design, the Pantages G4 power amplifier achieves 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms, all channels driven. The Pantages G4 can also be configured for 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels to facilitate flexible configurations well beyond powering surround channels. AudioControl’s LightDrive™ built-in anti-clipping protection circuit safely eliminates any possibility of speaker-damaging clipping and distortion, even in extreme conditions.
Designed as a perfect match to AudioControl’s preamp processors or as standalone critical listening power amplifier, the Pantages G4 can be configured for anything from a powerful 3 channel listening room to a detailed and dynamic, multichannel home theater.
- Award winning theater amplifier technologies
- Five channel home theater amplifier
- Multi-mode operation: 5 channel, 3.1 channel, 3 channel
- 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms; 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels
- Stable into low impedances
- Stereo/mono operation
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
- High Definition BiMOS Outputs
- Cool Running Class H Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 5-way Binding Posts
- Unbalanced RCA inputs with pass through
- Balanced XLR Inputs
- Bullet-Proof Reliability
- Remote 12 volt Trigger
- Perfect paired with AudioControl’s home theater preamplifiers
- Pantages G4, Power Cord, Manual, Warranty