The Architect ‘P’ Series superbly complements AudioControl’s popular high-power Architect multi-zone amplifier series with an industry leading 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven.
The P800 uses a cool running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDriveTM anti-clipping protection and features input busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing as well plus coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources.
Available in a robust black powder coat finish, the Architect Model P800 is designed, engineered and manufactured at AudioControl’s manufacturing facilities located in Seattle, USA. The Architect ‘P’ series comes with AudioControl’s legendary 5-year warranty and is available exclusively to the residential custom install and pro audio markets through AudioControl authorized dealers.
- 8 Channels of High Power and AudioControl Performance
- 100 watts per Channel at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 200 watts per Channel at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable as an 4 channel amplifier at 400 watts
- Low Standby Current Draw of Less Than 1 Watt
- Compact Design Fits into 1 Rack Space
- LightDriveTM Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 2 x Input Buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone Input Trigger
- 12v Trigger Input and Output
- Signal-Sensing On All Channels
- Input Busing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year AudioControl Warranty
- Architect Model P800, Speaker Connectors, Remote Connector, Power Cord, Manual, Warranty