APC Smart-UPS,2700 Watts /2880 VA,Input 120V /Output 120V, Interface Port USB, Rack Height 2 U
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- Intuitive LCD interface Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Outlet group control Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Pure sine wave output on battery Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Sine wave output Eliminates humming and heat generated when powering tubelights and fans.
- StruxureWare Central compatible Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Central.
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- LED Indicators Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Disconnected battery notification Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- USB connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Network manageable Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Predicitive failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Sequenced network shutdown and reboot Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.