APC Smart-UPS,1000 Watts /1440 VA,Input 120V /Output 120V, Interface Port SmartSlot, USB, Rack Height 2 U
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- Intuitive LCD interface Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Pure sine wave output on battery Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- High online efficiency Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- SmartSlot Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.