Factory assembled and tested Power Distribution Modules include circuit breaker, power cord, power connection, and circuit monitoring. Auto-detection of modules by the Modular PDU minimizes installation time.. Includes: Installation guide
Power monitoring: Measure and monitor power consumption and usage with branch circuit monitoring and output metering, which are included at no extra cost
Quick status information LEDs: Access status information about the performance of the Power Distribution Module
Toolless installation of breakers: Install factory-assembled Power Distribution Modules in under ten minutes - no tools are required
Global product offering: Standardization of power distribution units across all corporate locations is easy - a variety of 1-phase and 3-phase Power Distribution Modules address the unique power requirements of data centers around the world.
- 208V nominal input/output voltage
- NEMA L6-30R output connections
- 60 Hz input frequency
- L1-L2 L6-30 type
- 1400cm length
- Multiple distribution options: Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- System mobility: Power distribution units can easily be relocated to accommodate a changing data center environment.
- Local and web-based monitoring: Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
- Built-in Web/SNMP management: Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
- Modular Power Accessories Features & Benefits
- Enhance user safety with isolation at all touch points and with positive locking mechanisms that reduce the risk of accidental disconnection