APC Metered-by-Outlet Rack PDU, Input: 200V, 208V, 230V, Input Connections: NEMA L6-20P, Cord Length:10 feet ( 3.05 meters ), Output: 208V, Output Connections: IEC 320 C13,IEC 320 C19. Includes: CAN Port Terminator, Installation guide, Rack Mounting brackets, Safety guide, Serial configuration cable
Alarm Thresholds: Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems. (Note: Only available on units with the current monitoring capabilities.)
Local Current Monitoring Display
The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display.
The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip.
Load indicator LED
Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds.
Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits. (Note: Only available with units with local current monitoring feature)
Flash Upgradeable: Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements. Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released (Note: Networked units only).
Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert
An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
Single input power source:
Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
CAN Port Terminator
Rack mounting brackets
Serial configuration cable
- Input: 200V, 208V, 230V
- Input Connections: NEMA L6-30P
- Cord Length: 10 feet (3.05 meters)
- Output: 200V, 208V
- Output Connections: IEC 320 C13, IEC 320 C19
- Metering-by-outlet capability: Individual outlet level power metering provides a more granular view of the power distributed to equipment within the enclosure. It also provides the ability to analyze component power trends and perform capacity planning.
- Network Management Capabilities
- Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time.
- Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.